web stats script


 Home
 Blogs
 Help
 Search
 Members
 Login
 Register

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Yolanda Williams

Our newest member to the FGSW Club is Yolanda Williams. She likes to write fiction and I would like to say, she is off to a great start. Her picture is forthcoming. Congratulations Yolanda for showing creativity and sensitivity of heart.)

AN AMAZING THING

Hi, my name is Yolanda Denise Williams and an amazing thing happened today as I was going home The boy of my dreams Larry Mills saved my life.
Wait! I cannot skip the whole story and start telling about the boy. (Larry) Therefore, this is how it all started and from the beginning this time.
Like most of the schools, Ware Ferry Road School was dismissed. All of the students were running out as if something was wrong with them. Sinse I was a school bus rider, I had to wait by four or five minutes until the bus came. Therefore, when I say my bus I went and got on it.
I spoke to my bus driver Mr. Walker. After that, Mr. Walker said that he had an awful headache. About thirty-five minutes later, I began to become sleepy. Therefore, I ended up dozing off. However, the whole bus screaming awakened me. When I looked out the window, I realized that the bus was wobbling. Then, I begin to scream too.
As we approached an intersection, I just knew that we all were going to die. Then, WOW! The boy of my dreams, Larry saved my life and everyone that was on the bus too, even the bus driver.
Two weeks later when we got back to school, all of the girls were just hanging around him and calling him “The Amazing Larry.’’ I became very jealous.
Just about one week after that Larry and I went to go and see Mr. Walker and we brought him some flowers.
(One Mouth later Mr. Walker Died. That is when we found out that he had CANCER. Therefore, Larry and I became friends. When he was twenty-five, he was married and moved to New Jersey. He also had one son. When I was, twenty-two, I got married and I moved to New York and had three beautiful children.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Our Partners:
Montgomery Advertiser Prattville Progress Gannett Gannett Foundation USAToday USAWeekend The Bulletin Board The Bayonet Maxwell Gunter Dispatch Maxwell Gunter Dispatch

Copyright © 1997- 2005 The Advertiser Co. Use of this site signifies your agreement to� the Terms of Service (Updated 12/18/2002)
::: Made with CoffeeCup : Web Design Software & Website Hosting :::