web stats script


 Home
 Blogs
 Help
 Search
 Members
 Login
 Register

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Jellyfish Story by Kyla Greene

Once upon I was swimming in the ocean on March 2, 2008 with my family. I was swimming really deep in the ocean. I saw starfish, anemies, plants of all kinds, amazing things and animals of all sorts. Best of all, I saw was a baby jellyfish. It looked like it was lost, but I didn’t think it was.

Next, I put the baby jellyfish on a rock and took it up to shore. I showed my brothers and they tried to take it from me. I showed them who is boss.

Then, I took it to my mom and showed her the jellyfish and I asked “Can I keep the jellyfish? I will put it in my fish tank to keep?”

Guess what she said “NO!”

I said, "Why not? I will take good care of it. I took care of my fish I found in the pond on the other side of the street. WHY WHY WHY?”I exclaimed.

She told me I had to watch my tone or I will get more than some wild animal. Sometimes she is mean; sometimes she is nice.

Guess what happened next when it was time to go? I snucked the little jellyfish under my towel. When I got home I put her in the fish tank that was in my room so I could get away with it unless my mom came in to see if my room was clean.

The next day I went to the store to get jellyfish food. When I got there the sales person came straight over to me to tell me to get out because I didn’t have enough money for this place. I told him that I was looking for jellyfish food to feed my pet jellyfish.

He said “Do you know how much jellyfish food cost in this store? It cost $200.00” I almost fainted or died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Our Partners:
Montgomery Advertiser Prattville Progress Gannett Gannett Foundation USAToday USAWeekend The Bulletin Board The Bayonet Maxwell Gunter Dispatch Maxwell Gunter Dispatch

Copyright © 1997- 2005 The Advertiser Co. Use of this site signifies your agreement to� the Terms of Service (Updated 12/18/2002)
::: Made with CoffeeCup : Web Design Software & Website Hosting :::