web stats script


 Home
 Blogs
 Help
 Search
 Members
 Login
 Register

Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Story by Autumn Collins



The List

By: Autumn Collins


Hi, my name is Britney Sims. I have a story to tell you, its about a list of friends.

It all started went I went to school on the first day of school on August 14, 2006.

My friend since kinder garden, Haley Hanes, was in my class! I went over to speak to her and she was writing a list.

“What-cha doing?” I said

“Nothing.” She replied.

I looked and the paper was titled “My Friends”.It said “Autumn (me), Emily, Samantha, Sydney, Cody, Michel, Destiny, and Ashley.”

I thought for a second, “Should I write a list to?”

So, I went to my desk and started out writing “My Friends”, but I erased it and put “The Boys I Like’’!! Then I wrote “Michel, Cody, Jonah, Tamarcus, and Hayden”!! I left it on my desk to go sharpen my pencil and Haley walked by and looked at it. When she saw it, she took it! I was so scared when I saw it was missing!

Too this day I still have not found it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Our Partners:
Montgomery Advertiser Prattville Progress Gannett Gannett Foundation USAToday USAWeekend The Bulletin Board The Bayonet Maxwell Gunter Dispatch Maxwell Gunter Dispatch

Copyright © 1997- 2005 The Advertiser Co. Use of this site signifies your agreement to� the Terms of Service (Updated 12/18/2002)
::: Made with CoffeeCup : Web Design Software & Website Hosting :::