web stats script


 Home
 Blogs
 Help
 Search
 Members
 Login
 Register

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Candy Club!

By: Autumn Collins

Hi, my name is Amber Soni. I have a beautiful Siamese kitten named Yoko. One day Yoko and I went to the Montgomery mall. At the mall I saw this cute collar and leash at the pet store, but there was a problem. Iit was $250.00. “I could never come up with that kind of money!” I thought to myself. “But what if I start a baby sitting club?”

The next day The Candy Club was born. “In this club, (I said to my friends) we will first show what good babysitting skills that you have.” My friend ‘Tori was the first to try out.

“What do you do when a baby is choking?” I asked her.

“I will do CPR if a baby is choking.” She said “O.k., what do you do if she/he got hurt?’’ I asked.

“First call his/her parent(s) and tell them, then call an ambulance. She explained

“Very good Victoria!” I said. The interviewing went on and I have my staff. “Let’s get started!!” I said optimistically.

“Today is the day!” I explained. This morning we put up a gigantic sign that read: You need a sitter, save some time! Call: The Candy Club! We have 8 kind, young, sweet sitters that will take good care of your child or children. All the cost is $10.00 dollars a week!

Well we got our first call to day. It was the Browns. They called to get a sitter for Friday. ‘Tori took the job. I thought each person should have their own personal diaries. So I went to Wall-Mart and bought them. The next meeting I gave them out. “You will write in this diary after every job you have. Agreed?” I said “Agreed!” everyone said.

After that we had so many jobs we got ample than enough money for that collar and leash!!

Yoko and I went back to the Montgomery mall and bought them!!

The End!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Our Partners:
Montgomery Advertiser Prattville Progress Gannett Gannett Foundation USAToday USAWeekend The Bulletin Board The Bayonet Maxwell Gunter Dispatch Maxwell Gunter Dispatch

Copyright © 1997- 2005 The Advertiser Co. Use of this site signifies your agreement to� the Terms of Service (Updated 12/18/2002)
::: Made with CoffeeCup : Web Design Software & Website Hosting :::